Stockton Premises Liability Attorney Secures Fair Compensation for Injured Clients
Central Valley firm represents victims against careless property owners
Property owners must take reasonable measures to eliminate hazards that could injure people who are on their premises. This legal duty can include fixing damaged sidewalks, promptly clearing spills or using appropriate security based on the specific circumstances. Our Stockton firm, the Law Offices of Mark A. Thiel, has a detailed understanding of California negligence law and battles on behalf of clients when proper care is not taken to prevent injuries. For more than 20 years, we have secured substantial compensation for Central Valley clients in a full range of premises liability cases. Having earned more than $100 million in verdicts and settlements, we offer residents and local visitors exceptional counsel and service.
California lawyer pursues relief for maintenance and security problems
Only a qualified attorney can accurately assess issues of legal responsibility and damages in premises liability claims. During a free initial consultation, we’ll use our knowledge to outline how your case might proceed. Our firm delivers tenacious advocacy for all types of claims, including those arising from:
- Wet or unsafe floors — Businesses, government bodies and other property owners must be aware of potential hazards on their premises at all times. Liquid on a floor or a loose board could lead to broken bones, concussions and other types of harm. We’ll determine if proper legal care was taken to protect invitees.
- Unsafe structures — A collapsing wall or ceiling presents a danger that often cannot be escaped. If this occurs, we look at all of the people and businesses who might have contributed to this accident, including architects, designers and contractors.
- Hazardous walkways — Our firm aggressively takes on defendants who trigger a fall because they did not properly maintain an exterior or interior walkway.
- Dangerous construction zones — If you or a family member was injured while in a construction zone, potential defendants might try to evade liability by blaming each other. Our firm cuts through the finger-pointing and pinpoints the likely culprits.
- Exposure to toxic substances — Whether it’s a one-time incident or the result of prolonged exposure, we gather the necessary scientific and medical evidence to secure payment after someone is harmed by toxic substances.
Attorney Mark Thiel has a wide range of experience in premises liability actions. No matter how difficult your action might seem, we can give you the best chance of securing the payment you’re entitled to.
Contact a Central Valley premises liability lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Mark A. Thiel represents Californians who have been injured or sickened by unsafe premises. Please call 209-951-9600 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Stockton office.